Every month beginning in September, a list of national, state and local scholarships is compiled from the Counseling Center. The list of scholarships is available to all students via their Naviance account. Hard copies can be found in the Counseling and Career Center as well. Some hard copies of scholarship applications may be available in the Counseling Center, located in the “SCHOLARSHIPS” BINDER and may also be available in PDF form on the district website below. Specific college related scholarships can be found on the individual college’s website.
Below you will find a list of scholarships available for each month. If you have any questions, please stop in to see your counselor.
- Jeff Lovell Memorial Scholarship (Sponsored by ICC TEMPO) Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Local General Scholarship Application (Google Form) – Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Columbia County Town Superintendents of Highways Scholarship – Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Dick Nelson Outdoor Sports Journalism Scholarship – Deadline: May 6, 2019
- Deborah Simonsmeier Memorial Scholarship – Deadline: July 1, 2019
2018-2019 Scholarship Newsletters
- September 2018 Scholarship Newsletter
- October 2018 Scholarship Newsletter
- November 2018 Scholarship Newsletter
- December 2018 Scholarship Newsletter
- January 2019 Scholarship Newsletter
- February 2019 Scholarship Newsletter
- March 2019 Scholarship Newsletter
- April 2019 Scholarship Newsletter
- May 2019 Scholarship Newsletter
- Berkshire Taconic Foundation Arts and Humanities Fund
- School Soup/GoodCall
- College Scholarship
- Guaranteed Scholarships
Financial Aid Resources
These links to resources are provided to help families through the process of figuring out how to pay for college. In many situations, this requires a combination of financial aid and scholarships.
- HESC Higher Education Services Corp
- Obtain your Federal Student Aid Identification Number
- Student Loan Calculator – The New York Times has created a student loan calculator to offer a guide to the borrowing picture at various institutions — and what it takes after graduation to repay the loans.