2018-2019 School Year
- Arrival for students is 7:50-8:15. Students are expected to be in their classrooms by 8:15. For your convenience student drop off is the car line in the back of the building at our State Farm Road entrance. Any student arriving after 8:15 a.m. will need to be walked into the building and signed in with the greeter. Please do not park in front of the building or in the grey lined areas.
- State Farm Road Drop Off Procedures. Please do not line up prior to 7:50 am. Anyone lining up prior to this time will be rerouted to the Main parking lot in the designated area for visitors (color) to wait for the appropriate time. Drop off is permitted only in the designated area. Parents are required to remain in the car at all times. A staff member will be there to assist your child.
- Parent pick up is at 2:30 p.m. Any child being picked up prior to this time will be missing important instruction. Student pick-ups during the school day are still available, at all times of the day. We ask that you limit such pick-ups to necessary reasons insofar as possible, such as doctor’s appointments. The loss of instructional minutes at the start or end of the day can have a significant impact on student’s academic progress over time. We will not call students down until after student instruction has ended.
- Please send in a note ON THE DAY OF PICK UP, if you are planning on picking up your child. If you do not send a note and plan on picking up your child at dismissal you must be here to sign them out by 2:30 or they will be sent home on the bus. For your child’s safety, we do not accept phone calls, emails or verbal requests. All requests must be in writing. Parent pick-up notes should include the child’s first & last name, teacher name, who will be picking up the child along with the date & time. In the event of an emergency, approval is required by the Principal on a case by case basis. Please always carry proper identification for student pick up.
- Parking: We kindly ask that you do not park in front of the building as we have buses arriving at different scheduled times. There is no parking in the grey painted area or in front of the cones after 2:00 p.m.
Daily Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 2:20 p.m. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Morning Bus Arrival/Parent Drop-off: 7:50 a.m.
Afternoon Bus Arrival/Departure: 2:38 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Afternoon Parent Pick-up: 2:30 p.m.
Half-Day Student Ending Time and Departure: 11:53 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.