Student Internet Access
We understand some district families have less reliable internet access than others. To help alleviate this, some local communications companies are providing free internet access over the coming weeks to help families during this period of widespread class cancelations.
- Charter Communications
- Call 1-844-488-8395 to enroll
- Offering free Spectrum broadband/Wi-Fi access for 60 days for K-12 households at any service level up to 100 Mbps.
- Consolidated Communications
- Call 1-844-968-7224. Open8 AM-8 PM (Mon – Fri) and 8 AM- 6:30 PM (Sat)
- Free installation and Internet for 2 months for new customers. For families with school-aged children (K-6) impacted by school cancelations.