Ichabod staff and administration have created a plan for parents/caregivers to pick-up student materials and supplies left in the buildings. Please note these are supply pick-up days only, not drop off days.
Student materials will already be organized and ready for pick-up by the time you arrive.
Please carefully review ALL the information below, as these plans were created with socially distanced safety measures and maximum efficiency in mind.
The following is also being emailed to all Ichabod parents/caregivers on May 21.
There are two pick-up days for all schools broken down by students’ last names. Coming on your assigned day is highly preferred but if there is a conflict you may come on the opposite day.
- Thursday, May 28: Student with A-L last names
- Friday, May 29: Students with M-Z last names
You may come at either one of the time slots below on your respective day.
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Parents/caregivers will pull up to the front of the school building their child attends. If there is a car line, carefully pull into it. Do not exit your car when you pull up.
- Staff members will be out front at each school, they will come up to your car when it’s your turn.
- Give staff your child’s name (locker numbers are helpful if possible). They will retrieve and return your child’s materials to your car.
- Repeat for any other school building you have children in.