Please review the information below about returning all student materials and supplies borrowed from the district such as Chromebooks, MiFi wireless devices, textbooks and library books.
Drop-Off Location & Procedure
All student materials and supplies can be dropped off at Ichabod Crane High School.
- There will be a table in the High School Lobby for electronic devices and MiFis.
- There will be three tables (one for each building) outside the High School for textbooks.
- There will be three bins for library books.
- An invoice for payment will be created for unreturned materials.
- Where applicable, please return devices with their chargers and cases
Please follow the schedule below for supply and material returns. Families with students in multiple schools can drop off materials on any of the relevant days.
- Wednesday, June 17: High School Drop-Off
- Thursday, June 18: Middle School Drop-Off
- Friday, June 19: Primary School Drop-Off
Materials can be dropped off at the above days during one of the following time frames:
- 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM