We hope that the emergency meal services we’ve provided during COVID-19 school closures have served our families well. With the end of the 2019-2020 school year also comes the end of this particular program for now and the last day of meal delivery & pick-up was today (Monday, June 29). However, there are still options for student meal and food access during Summer 2020.
Hudson Summer 2020 Food Distribution Sites
The Hudson City School District is distributing free breakfast and lunch through the summer for all students (not just Hudson CSD students). Meals are available for any student 18 years or younger and no registration is needed.
- Dates: June 15, 2020 – August 28, 2020, Monday – Thursday
- Times: 10 AM -12 PM at various locations (see location below)
- Pick-Up Locations: Visit the HCSD website for Summer 2020 Distribution Sites
- Students/families can use any of the sites listed
- Questions: Contact HCSD Food Services Director, Christopher Bateman
- 518-828-4360 ext. 2104.
Summer 2020 Backpack Program
Additionally, we are running a modified version of our Backpack Program for Summer 2020, which can help supplement weekly grocery bills with fresh, frozen and shelf-stable foods. These will be delivered weekly every Wednesday starting July 1 and continuing until August 26.
If you’re interested in participating in the summer version of the Backpack Program please let us know at your nearest convenience by emailing Robin Sullivan at email@example.com