Original Posting Date (September 2, 2020)
Learning Device Availability
- Primary School: For the time being only K-3 families who opted for full remote learning will pick-up a device at the dates below.
- Middle School: All grade 4-8 students will receive a Chromebook to use for the 2020-2021 school year.
- High School: All grade 9-12 students will receive either a Chromebook or laptop to use for the 2020-2021 school year.
Device Pick-Up Dates
If you cannot pick up a device on the assigned days below, please inform your school building’s main office. If you have students in multiple grade levels, you can pick up all devices on the same day. Simply choose the day that works best for your schedule.
- Kindergarten-Grade 3 REMOTE LEARNERS ONLY: Tuesday, September 8, from 8 AM – 4 PM in the Middle School Lobby
- Grades 4-5: Tuesday, September 8, from 8 AM – 4 PM in the Middle School Lobby
- Grades 6-8: Wednesday, September 9, from 8 AM – 4 PM in the Middle School Lobby
- Grades 9-12: Thursday, September 10, from 8 AM – 4 PM in the High School Lobby
- All Grades (4-12 Only): Friday, September 11, from 12 PM-6 PM in the High School Lobby
Internet Availability Assistance from Spectrum Internet Assist
Spectrum Internet Assist is offering affordable, reliable high-speed internet access for qualifying households during these unprecedented times. We encourage Ichabod Crane families with difficulties accessing affordable internet for remote or hybrid learning to look into Internet Assist on the Spectrum website here or on Internet Assist informational flyer