Updated (September 15, 2020) – Group B Student Bus Schedules Now Available.
Original Posting Date (August 19, 2020)
It’s important to keep in mind that there will be alternating bus routes and student counts throughout the weekdays under our hybrid learning reopening plan. Our Transportation Department and building staff will be working hard to ensure the most consistent daily bus route schedules and parent drop-off/pick-up procedures.
This will be an unprecedented school year as we deal with many new procedures such as alternating groups of students in the buildings, multiple different bus schedules and many other factors to ensure health & safety for all. These factors mean there will be fluctuations and variations within all the outlined procedures below, but we will work through them together as a school community.
For these reasons, we strongly encourage every family using Ichabod Crane Transportation in the 2020-2021 school year to download the Ride 360 App so you will have the most up-to-date information once school starts. More information on the Ride 360 App can be found below.
Download the Ride 360 App and Register Your Student ASAP
Download the free Traversa Ride 360 App in your phone’s app store to get real-time bus arrival information during the school year.
We use Tyler Drive Technologies to accurately monitor our student ridership and the Ride 360 app gives you the most up-to-date information about bus arrivals in the morning and afternoon. Even if busses are running a little behind schedule you’ll know using Ride 360.
Students will receive new Bus ID cards on their first day of in-person learning and they will scan them every time they get on or off the bus.
Ride 360 Student Registration Steps
- Download Ride 360 from your phone’s app store
- Register your student on Ride 360 using their Student ID Number. K-3 families can contact either the Primary Main Office (518-758-7575) or the Transportation Dept. (518-758-7575, Ext. 3551) to register in Ride 360
- Once students are registered on Ride 360, you can see real-time updates for their bus arrival in the morning and bus drop-off in the afternoon. Call our Transportation Dept. at the number above if you have any questions.
Grade K-5, In-Person Students
In-person K-5 students will follow three slightly different bus schedules through the week to accommodate the alternating in-person learning days for the grade 6-12 students.
- Monday & Tuesday: Accommodates grade 6-12 Group A students attending school in-person on these days. All Group A Bus Routes are now available here on the 2020-2021 Bus Routes Page.
- Wednesday: Only K-5 students take the bus on Wednesday since they will be the only students attending school in-person that day. All Wednesday Bus Routes for K-5 students are now available here on the 2020-2021 Bus Routes page.
- Thursday & Friday: Accommodates grade 6-12 Group B students attending school in-person on these days. All Group B Bus Routes are now available here on the 2020-2021 Bus Routes Page.
Grade 6-12, Group A & Group B Students
- Group A Students (Monday & Tuesday): Group A Bus Routes are available on the 2020-2021 Bus Routes page.
- Group B Students (Thursday & Friday): Group B Bus Routes are available on the 2020-2021 Bus Routes page.
Student Drop-Off/Pick-Up Details
Click here for times and locations for each school building’s morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up.