The Primary School is holding a Spirit Week from March 1-5 to coincide with the first week of their Pick a Reading Partner (PARP) program! Since it’s the start of PARP and March 2 is Dr. Suess’s birthday, the Spirit Week themes are very Seuss-centric!
All students are invited to dress up in the daily school spirit themes below!
- Monday, March 1: Cat in the Hat Day – Wear Your Favorite Hat!
- Tuesday, March 2: Green Eggs & Ham Day – Wear Green!
- Wednesday, March 3: Wacky Wednesday – Wear Mismatched, Backwards or Other Wacky Clothes!
- Thursday, March 4: Fox in Socks in Day – Wear Crazy Socks!
- Friday, March 5: Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book Day – Wear You PJs!