May Is Mental Health Awareness Month
In recognition of May as Mental Health Awareness Month, we wanted to share a quick reminder of the mental, emotional and academic supports available to all Ichabod Crane K-12 students and highlight the National Alliance of Mental Health (NAMI). For more information on Mental Health Awareness Month, click here.
Ichabod Crane K-12 Counseling Department
Mental and emotional health has long been a priority in the Ichabod Crane Central School District and recent years only made its importance clearer. The district can give these areas the attention they deserve thanks to its committed K-12 Counseling Department. Year-round they ensure Ichabod students have the resources they need for mental/emotional health, finding professional/career interests and succeeding academically both in the K-12 school environment, as well as higher education.
Ichabod Crane School Counselors and Psychologists are always available to any of our students or their parents/guardians who need to speak with them. Additionally, our Counseling Department has its own website that is frequently updated with mental health and emotional support resources.
Ichabod Crane Counseling Dept. Website
- Kelly Bins (School Psychologist), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Stephenson (School Counselor), email@example.com
- Erin Mitchell (School Psychologist), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Sarno (School Psychologist), email@example.com
- Amanda DeAloe (School Counselor), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucas Silvis (Interim School Counselor), email@example.com
- Beth Ruiz (School Psychologist), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joni Holsapple (School Counselor), email@example.com
- Madison Rascoe (School Counselor), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Evans, (School Counselor), email@example.com