The ICC Parent Teacher Association is active in the Primary and Middle Schools (grades K-8).
On this page, you can find everything you need to know about the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) including officers, meeting dates, contact information, our social media presence, how to join, upcoming events and more!
Ichabod Crane 2022-2023 PTA Officers
Contact the PTA by email at email@example.com
PTA Social Media:
Click here to sign-up for the newsletter.
2022-23 PTA Meeting information
All meetings are at 7 p.m. in the Middle School Library.
- Sept. 14
- Oct. 12
- Nov. 9
- Jan. 11
- Feb. 8
- March 8
- April 5
- May 3
- June 14
PTA Meeting Minutes:
PTA Events, 2022-23 School Year
- Back to School Picnic — Sept. 16, 5-7.pm., Primary School Lawn
- Trunk or Treat — Oct. 28, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Primary School Parking Lot
- Bingo Night — Nov. 18, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Primary School Gym
- Breakfast with Santa — Dec. 10 (Location TBD)
- Festival of Trees — Dec. 13, 4-7 p.m., Primary School
- Polar Express Night — Dec. 16 (Location TBD)
PTA Membership and How to Join
Membership is open to anyone who is concerned with the education, health and welfare of children and youth. Join a wonderful local community of people interested in helping to make the Ichabod Crane School District the best it can be!
Click to Join the ICC PTA — annual dues are $10.
You can attend our next meeting and one of the officers will be happy to discuss how to become a member. Please contact Kate Cabral for membership information through the PTA email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, there are many benefits available through the National PTA which you can find on their website at www.pta.org.