The Primary School held a Spirit Week from March 1-5 to coincide with the first week of their Pick a Reading Partner (PARP) program! Scroll through the gallery of all the submitted pictures from the Primary School’s Spirit Week below.
Since the theme of PARP is “Color Your World with Books” and March 2 was Dr. Seuss’s birthday, the daily themes were very Seuss-centric!
- Monday, March 1: Cat in the Hat Day – Wear Your Favorite Hat!
- Tuesday, March 2: Green Eggs & Ham Day – Wear Green!
- Wednesday, March 3: Wacky Wednesday – Wear Mismatched, Backwards or Other Wacky Clothes!
- Thursday, March 4: Fox in Socks in Day – Wear Crazy Socks!
- Friday, March 5: Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book Day – Wear You PJs!