On this page, staff members will find an array of helpful resources and downloadable forms relating to health and dental insurance, payroll, policies, the state’s college savings program and much more.
General Staff Resources
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation Arts and Humanities Fund
- Device Damage Invoice Request Form
- Frontline Education
- Frontline IEP
- Ichabod Crane Facilities Request System — online now
- Ichabod Crane Policies
- “Teacher Technology Toolkit” – Ichabod Instructional Technology Support Page
- School Tool
- How-To Technology Resources
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Paid Family Leave Information
NYS Paid Family Leave for COVID-19
Employee Use of Leave Time
Each ICCSD employee is entitled to leave under the provisions of New York State Paid Family Leave for COVID-19. Please see below for information on how/when to access COVID-related leave.
Use of Leave Time Related to COVID:
- If you test positive and wish to access paid leave during a quarantine/isolation (up to 6 consecutive calendar days, counting days 0-5), and are otherwise eligible to take such leave, please submit a lab-confirmed, positive COVID test to Angela Cowan, email@example.com, ext. 3002.
- Employees are limited to only three instances of paid COVID leave (which includes any paid COVID leaves taken since March, 2020).
- Employees are entitled to 14 days of paid COVID-19 sick leave per quarantine/isolation if symptoms persist.
- This allows for up to 14 calendar days (10 business days) of paid leave (equal to the pay that the employee would have otherwise received for the 14-day period).
- Here you can find the CDC’s guidance regarding Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19.
- Please note: The CDC recommends that after you have ended isolation, when you are feeling better (no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and symptoms improving), wear your mask through day 10.
- If your child or a member of your household tests positive for COVID, you may use family sick time or personal business time, if available. No lab-confirmed positive COVID test is required.
Recording Days in Aesop/Requesting a Substitute:
- Leave time should be entered as personal sick, family sick, or business leave based on the circumstances in accordance with guidelines as outlined above. Anyone who feels the days should be covered as paid COVID-related leave should record the absence under personal sick leave and immediately contact Angela Cowan, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 3002, to provide documentation and to ensure the proper use of COVID leave time is recorded.
A link to the NYS FAQ can be found here: New York Paid Family Leave COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions
Health Insurance Information
Health Insurance through Benetech
Health Insurance Form (to be used for qualifying event)
Health Insurance open enrollment – annually during the month of May
Insurance Buy-Out Forms available from our Treasurer, Mena Mazure, ext. 3006
Buy Out Info – see contract
COBRA – contact Benetech
Dental Insurance Information
Dental Insurance Form (CSEA members only)
ICTA members see union representative for dental insurance information
Employees Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account (FSA):
FSA information available through Benetech
NYS 529 College Savings Program:
Revised Payroll Calendar Dates 2021-2022 (Updated March 18, 2022)
Retirement information and resources:
- 403b Plan Highlights
- Enrollment Form
- Beneficiary Form
- Change of Contribution Form
- Summary of 403b Plan Provisions
- 2024 COLA Increases
Pension Projection Link (use this link to project what your pension will be when you retire)
Apps, Software & Subscription Requests:
Donation Form (related to Policy #1800- Gifts from the Public)